Our schedulers are available by phone to schedule office visits or procedures from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday at (402) 397-7057. Any calls received after 4:00 p.m. may not be returned until the following business day. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. We do request a 48-hour notice for all cancelations. We reserve the right to discontinue future services for multiple cancel or “no show” appointments.
We strive to respect our patients and keep our appointments timely. To meet this standard, if you arrive late for your appointment, it may be necessary to reschedule in respect of other patient appointments.
As a courtesy, we will attempt to contact you one day prior to your scheduled office appointment as a reminder.
What to bring to your office appointment
- Completed Patient Registration Packet (mailed or see Forms) to include:
- Medical information pertaining to your visit
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- List of your prescriptions, over-the-counter or herbal medications including doses
- Pertinent Lab results (urine cultures, PSA, blood work, etc.)
- Pertinent X-ray reports
- Referrals or Pre-authorizations, if required by your Insurance
- Photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
- All Insurance Cards (Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, etc.)
- Insurance co-pay or required pre-payment
If you arrive for your appointment and do not have the appropriate information for your visit, you may be required to reschedule.