The physicians and staff of Midwest Gastrointestinal Associates, PC, (MGI) are pleased to welcome you as a patient to our practice. MGI is dedicated to the care of patients with gastrointestinal conditions. Our gastroenterologists diagnose and treat disorders and diseases of the digestive tract, including the esophagus, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, liver, and pancreas. The practice strives to promote the gastrointestinal health and wellness of our patients. Midwest Gastrointestinal Associates, PC, (MGI) is committed to providing high quality, cost conscious patient care to our patients utilizing a team approach. Although each physician follows his or her patients, the gastroenterologists of MGI operate as a group, so you may see one of the partners from time to time. We have a state-of-the-art medical facility for the convenience of our patients and provide care in clinics and hospitals across the metropolitan Omaha/Council Bluffs area, as well as many outlying towns in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our schedulers are available by phone from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday to schedule office visits or procedures by calling (402) 397-7057.
What your patient should bring to an office appointment
- Completed Patient Registration Packet (mailed or see Forms) to include:
- Medical information pertaining to your visit
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- List of your prescriptions, over-the-counter or herbal medications including doses
- Pertinent Lab results (urine cultures, PSA, blood work, etc.)
- Pertinent X-ray reports
- Referrals or Pre-authorizations, if required by your Insurance
- Photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
- All Insurance Cards (Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, etc.)
- Insurance co-pay or required pre-payment