What should I bring on the day of my procedure?
- Completed forms from Midwest Endoscopy Services, Lakeside Endoscopy Center or Methodist Endoscopy Center, if applicable.
- The first and last name of all healthcare providers you would like your procedure report sent to.
- Someone to drive you home. Sedation is usually given during your procedure. If you do not have a driver arranged, your procedure may be cancelled.
- Photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
- All Insurance Cards (Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, etc.)
- Insurance co-pay or required pre-payment
- Many insurance carriers and managed care organizations require pre-authorization or pre-certification. To obtain coverage for these procedures, we recommend you contact your insurance company.